Reading material for sailing-related education
Here are links to reading material about sailing – written by NLSC members and others.
Please contact the NLSC Webmaster if you know of other material which might be included and of interest to our members and to anyone browsing this website.
- Sailing the (Black Boaters) Summit
- DIY Anchor Rode Markers
- Catamaran MOB
- Of Windlasses and Kingpins By Bob Rouda
- ASA Sailing Resources – Knots
- Tollesbury Sailing Club’s Knot Gallery
- Geocities’ Notable Knot Glossary
- Lightning Statistics and Safety by NOAA
- How Sails Work